Leicht verständlicher und packender Einblick in die Möglichkeiten der erneuerbaren Energieerzeugung und deren Potenziale in einem farbigen, abwechslungsreichen Format. Die Autoren schaffen es den Dschungel der Informationen zu lichten und auf einheitliche, verständliche Werte herunterzubrechen. Damit wird das Thema Energie greifbar.
9781906860882 | Published: October 2018 | UIT Cambridge
Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new materialBy Julian Allwood and Jonathan Cullen
This optimistic and richly-informed book evaluates all the options and explains how we can greatly reduce the amount of material demanded and used in manufacturing, while still meeting everyone's needs.
9781906860301 | Published: September 2015 | UIT Cambridge
In this book, Steve Melia dispels long-standing transport myths, looks at the successes of London and other UK and continental cities in providing 21st century transport and suggests solutions for a sustainable future.
This brilliant book from expert drug scientist David Nutt looks at the facts about drugs, including legal and illegal ones. In straightforward language, he explores the science of what a drug is and how it works, why people take drugs, and how it affects them.
9781906860165 | Published: May 2012 | UIT Cambridge
The best-selling book on understanding sustainable energy and how we can make energy plans that add up.
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists