Simon Taylor looks at the history of nuclear power in Britain, charting the decline following it's initial introduction through to the renaissance we're currently seeing.
9781906860318 | Published: March 2016 | UIT Cambridge
A book that re-evaluates the role that nuclear energy has to play in a green future.
9781906860233 | Published: January 2014 | UIT Cambridge
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists