The LaTeX typesetting system is free, and runs on just about any operating system. It produces book-quality output, and is widely used for typesetting articles, books, mathematical works (at which it excels), directories, dictionaries, and other publications generated from databases.
9781906860257 | Published: January 2011 | UIT Cambridge
This is a practical book. It shows you how to typeset your mathematics, from a simple equation to a complex mathematical treatise. As a reference book it contains a list of mathematical symbols, and covers a wide range of additional math packages, with the American Mathematical Society (AMS) packages explained in detail.
9781906860172 | Published: October 2010 | UIT Cambridge
This book is a complete guide that will let you take full advantage of Exim on your network. If you are an email administrator or a designer or implementor of network applications, this book is an essential resource.
9780954452971 | Published: April 2007 | UIT Cambridge
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- Pass the Bike Test (and be a great rider too!) - Your real-world survival guide to a great first year in biking