This book uniquely covers both the physics of photovoltaic (PV) cells and the design of PV systems for real-life applications.
9781906860325 | Published: February 2016 | UIT Cambridge
Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new materialBy Julian Allwood and Jonathan Cullen
This optimistic and richly-informed book evaluates all the options and explains how we can greatly reduce the amount of material demanded and used in manufacturing, while still meeting everyone's needs.
9781906860301 | Published: September 2015 | UIT Cambridge
The best-selling book on understanding sustainable energy and how we can make energy plans that add up.
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists