The book describes everything, from how to draw simple lines on curves, to creating three-dimensional images, trees, knots, charts, etc. The book contains hundreds of examples, with ready-to-run code, for hardcopy or PDF output.
9781906860134 | Published: August 2011 | UIT Cambridge
After reading this book you'll end up with a working network and you'll understand what's happening at a detailed level. You'll be able to diagnose and fix problems and identify bugs in the software you are using. This book will appeal to both beginners and experienced TCP/IP practitioners.
9781906860363 | Published: January 2011 | UIT Cambridge
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power