9781906860806 | Published: September 2019 | UIT Cambridge
Pass the Bike Test (and be a great rider too!) - Your real-world survival guide to a great first year in bikingBy Sean Hayes and Rupert Paul
The first book that arms you with the knowledge to choose an excellent bike training school, to monitor your own training, and to start riding with a full complement of real-world survival skills. It shows you how riding can be safe and fun.
9781906860127 | Published: September 2011 | UIT Cambridge
The book describes everything, from how to draw simple lines on curves, to creating three-dimensional images, trees, knots, charts, etc. The book contains hundreds of examples, with ready-to-run code, for hardcopy or PDF output.
9781906860134 | Published: August 2011 | UIT Cambridge
After reading this book you'll end up with a working network and you'll understand what's happening at a detailed level. You'll be able to diagnose and fix problems and identify bugs in the software you are using. This book will appeal to both beginners and experienced TCP/IP practitioners.
9781906860363 | Published: January 2011 | UIT Cambridge
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists