Designing, using & troubleshooting TCP/IP networks on Linux and Windows
By (author) Niall Mansfield
Biographical note (a single note referring to all contributors to a product – see PR.8.17 for a biography which is linked to a single contributor)
Niall Mansfield graduated from Trinity College Dublin, where he studied Physics, and computer modelling and simulation as a postgrad. He founded the European X window system User Group and has been Technical Director of a number of technology companies in Cambridge, England, where he now lives.
Key Selling Points
Understand how the TCP/IP protocols map onto your day-to-day network operation.
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Exim SMTP mail server - Official guide to Release 4