Leicht verständlicher und packender Einblick in die Möglichkeiten der erneuerbaren Energieerzeugung und deren Potenziale in einem farbigen, abwechslungsreichen Format. Die Autoren schaffen es den Dschungel der Informationen zu lichten und auf einheitliche, verständliche Werte herunterzubrechen. Damit wird das Thema Energie greifbar.
Simon Taylor traces the UK’s nuclear energy history, from the optimism of the 1950s, through the disillusionment of the 1980s to a new role for nuclear in the 21st century.
The design of photovoltaic systems for real-life applications, with the physics behind solar energy generation.
Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new materialBy Julian Allwood and Jonathan Cullen
How we can greatly reduce the amount of material demanded and used in manufacturing, while still meeting everyone's needs.
A book that re-evaluates the role that nuclear energy has to play in a green future.
Do you want to explore the energy and carbon impact of your personal consumption and lifestyle choices? Nicola Terry has the facts to answer your questions on just about every aspect of your daily life.
The best-selling book on understanding sustainable energy and how we can make energy plans that add up.
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- The Oxford Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- The Exim SMTP mail server - Official guide to Release 4