Simon Taylor looks at the history of nuclear power in Britain, charting the decline following it's initial introduction through to the renaissance we're currently seeing.
9781906860318 | Published: March 2016 | UIT Cambridge
This book uniquely covers both the physics of photovoltaic (PV) cells and the design of PV systems for real-life applications.
9781906860325 | Published: February 2016 | UIT Cambridge
A book that re-evaluates the role that nuclear energy has to play in a green future.
9781906860233 | Published: January 2014 | UIT Cambridge
Do you want to explore the energy and carbon impact of your personal consumption and lifestyle choices? Nicola Terry has the facts to answer your questions on just about every aspect of your daily life.
9781906860141 | Published: September 2011 | UIT Cambridge
The best-selling book on understanding sustainable energy and how we can make energy plans that add up.
- Urban Transport without the hot air - Volume 1: Sustainable solutions for UK cities
- Drugs Without the Hot Air - Minimising the harms of legal and illegal drugs
- Sustainable Materials without the hot air - Making buildings, vehicles and products efficiently and with less new material
- Solar Energy - The physics and engineering of photovoltaic conversion, technologies and systems
- The Cambridge Art Book - The city through the eyes of its artists
- The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain - A history
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air
- Energy and Carbon Emissions - the way we live today
- Nuclear 2.0 - Why a green future needs nuclear power
- Pass the Bike Test (and be a great rider too!) - Your real-world survival guide to a great first year in biking